Wednesday 26 March 2008

FIRST!!!!!

YES OMG I GOT FIRST!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAHAHA! IN YOUR FACE LOSERS!!!!
...wait...shit

Hello and welcome to my new Blog hosted by "blogger.com".

Well I felt I needed an easy way to contact all my wonderful subcribers at youtube so now you can come check here when you want upto date news and so on. I'll be posting about how my moives are coming, Random little things about wow and in my life and anything I fee like :P

Abit of a small post this time as I got up this morning and felt like making one. So only bit of news today is this:

Devildragon Stars in Shadow Realm Podcast!

Thats right Devildragon stars in his first ever podcast hosted by the wonderful people over at http://www.kaloshade.blogspot.com/. The Podcast itself is about WoW and other things (we even drift off into the world of cars at one point :P) But make sure you've got something to do while listing to it as its over an hour long :O.

Thats it for the first post. Keep an eye on this page...it might do something magical ¬_¬

out.

No comments: