Sunday 13 April 2008

What i've been up to

Well I thought i'd bring you some intresting stuff to read so here it is, injoy.

As members of "The Last Warriors" on "Alonsus" will know i've finaly got my shaman to lvl 70. As they will also know I said bye bye to the guild and ran to the hills. Basicly i've switched servers with my shaman (I'm not telling you where because you'll all be chasing me saying "Come back to alonsus Dev!") And just so you know the switch is already going great. I got my first epic for my shaman today (thats in less than a day of being on the new server) and the server itself is 10x better than Alonsus. So i've listed the reasons.

1: No gold spammers. On alonsus you can't walk into an AH without losing your chat log to some gold ad.

2: BG Queues don't exsit. Theres a BG all the time on this new server. I joined for AV and got in instantly.

3: Something are cheaper. Ofc though somethings are more expensive on the new realm.

4: I'm in a guild thats going to go far. And the reason for that is because i'm friends with the guild leader in real life :P

Just so everyone knows my main "Devildragon" is still on alonsus and is the GM for "The Last Warriors". However vamp is highist rank to keep an eye on things.

Thats it for now guys. Bye byes

No comments: