Thursday 14 August 2008

Going to try and post more often...

I figue, the more I post the more people will read it. And so it shall happen.

I woulda had a few videos out this week but the batterys in my camera dead and so I couldn't record shit :P

But also the same day I went out I dropped my bike trying to U-turn. Its fine I scrape the exust abit but thats it. It was more lowering it to the ground than anything so no need to panic. But i'm working on my U-turns as we speak so :P

For anyone whos watching this and didn't get my sarcasum from my earlyer videos. "Kaloshade" is a friend of mine. So don't go sending him hate mail (I know you've been up to it 0.0). We've been playing wow together for ages and he's great. the whole asshole thing was a joke because he asked me to mention him. Nothing more.

Anyway I plan on bring a few more videos out before my Question time video. So keep and eye out

No comments: